Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Assignment #31 Free Choice

I am going to write about a distribution named DLXSF. DLXSF stand for Deluxe San Francisco. This is one of my favorite distributions in skateboarding. I have been to a store in San Francisco and they have a lot of choices in decks, clothes, wheels, and etc. If I could choose to work at distribution for skateboards it would defiantly  be this one.

The picture to the right is one of the main brands they distribute. These wheels are Spitfire Wheels and they are one of the best I have ever skated.  They also distribute Krooked skateboards, Anti Hero skateboards, Real skateboards, Venture trucks, and Thunder trucks. DLXSF is a great distributer but Venture and Thunder trucks both suck in my opinion. I think Krooked skateboards are one of my favorites in general. Their wood for the decks are always amazing and they have the best shapes and graphics. Anti heros are also great as well.

In my opinion and many others,  one of the best comes from this company. This one of the greatest and I hope nothing bad ever happens to this distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment